Occupations for Carers


  • Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (distance education programs cannot be considered)
  • Master’s degree in Nursing
  • Current nursing (RN) license
  • Must hold Board Certification as a Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Practice Nurse in the relevant specialty
  • Must have a minimum of six years of recent experience as a Registered Nurse at a large acute-care teaching hospital, of which two years of current, full-time experience must be working as a Board-certified Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Practice Nurse (after receiving Master’s degree), in Organ Transplant


  • Standard income
  • Accommodations provided
  • Relocation allowance
  • Annual Air Transportation
  • Medical coverage
  • More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation

Comments are closed.